Responsible for Purchase function in operations, negotiating prices and ensuring timely delivery of ordered material.
1) Purchase schedule to be planned according to ODS released from sales/process department.
2) Ensure there are no discrepancy or variations in ODS. Seek necessary clarification.
3) Visit vendor/sub-contractors for liaison OR issue resolution, as required.
4) Establish & maintain standards for delivery of material following policies & guidelines.
5) Developing and sustaining good relationships with stakeholders in the project on vendor side.
6) Ensuring training and skill development for all team members, periodically.
7) Purchase for project to be ordered inline to set targets.
8) Support other functions with additional responsibilities from time to time.
1) Graduate in Degree in Engineering/Commerce or Science.
2) Demonstrated at least 7 years of working in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
3) Articulate communication skills are mandatory in English, Hindi and any other known languages.
4) Hands on experience with customer & personnel management.
5) The ability to travel for work and multitask effectively.
6) Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
7) Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
8) Good time-management skills.
9) The ability to work independently and still retain a high level of self-motivation; a possession of a high degree of
professional as well as personal integrity; an ability to work effectively in a group setting and the ability to that
group in a unified direction; being detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational and skills; and
an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease.
Our Growth Culture:
People have been at the center of everything we do. We believe in #empowering employees to #lead, and drive growth. We also believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment