|Engineer-Design Job Details|
Creating detailed engineering designs, drawings in 3D or 2D format for the concerned project. In-charge of the project engineering and release process.
1) A Strong Knowledge of Core Engineering disciplines is required.
2) Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by.
3) Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs.
4) Coordinates and manages team-work schedule, following standard procedures which includes planning.
5) Propose and oversee budgets and timelines for engineering projects.
6) Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff and provide final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, ODS (order data sheet) compliance and conformance to (standard or customer) QAP
7) Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes.
8) Review all Design engineering reports periodically to improve systems/processes.
9) Support other business functions with any liaison activities to achieve business goals of organisation
1) Graduate in Degree in Engineering or Science.
2) Certification in Solid Works 3D OR Inventor.
3) Demonstrated at least 3 years of working experience in a high-level technology position in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with a successful record of accomplishment.
4) Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems.
5) Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team.
6) Articulate communication skills are mandatory in English, Hindi and any other known languages.
7) Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
8) Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
9) The ability to work independently and still retain a high level of self-motivation; a possession of a high degree of professional as well as personal integrity; an ability to work effectively in a group setting and the ability to that group in a unified direction; being detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational and skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease.10) Approachable and likable individual who is able to make strong and meaningful connections with others.
Our Growth Culture:
People have been at the center of everything we do. We believe in #empowering employees to #lead, and drive growth. We also believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- Air & Gas Filtration Equipment
- Thermal Equipment
- Industrial Fans & Dampers
- Dust Disposal Systems
- Other Equipment
- Spare Parts
- Integrated Solutions