Responsible for completion of E&I scope of project, obtain performance certificate for project and handover to customer. Have working, design knowledge of electrical & instrumentation systems for design, costing, vendor review and evaluation.
1) Main responsibility is to complete site and handover projects according to schedule to customer for related scope.
2) Maintain records of site activity/status and review them periodically.
3) Visit customer site/offices for liaison OR issue resolution.
4) Establish & maintain standards for site activities by implementing protocol & guidelines.
5) Ensure safe working environment and supervise labour.
6) Developing and sustaining good relationships with stakeholders in the project on customer side.
7) Clock man-hours spent by team at site pertaining to each activity.
8) Ensuring training and skill development for all team members, periodically.
9) Support other functions with additional responsibilities from time to time.
1) Strong technical skills of controls and instrumentation projects. Thorough understanding of various controls and instrumentation components like PLCs, SCADA, DCS, Drives, Control Panels, sensors and actuators, field buses, P&IDs and MCC and switchgear.
Qualifications: Bachelors or Master of Engineering / Technology with Certifications: – Instrumentation / Controls / Electrical. Candidates with other engineering specializations with significant controls / instrumentation experience may be considered for the role.
1) Graduate in Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation)
2) Demonstrated at least 7 years of working at site and handling labour in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
3) Articulate communication skills are mandatory in English, Hindi and any other known languages.
4) Hands on experience with customer & personnel management.
5) The ability to travel for work and multitask effectively.
6) Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
7) Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
8) Good time-management skills.
9) The ability to work independently and still retain a high level of self-motivation; a possession of a high degree of
professional as well as personal integrity; an ability to work effectively in a group setting and the ability to that
group in a unified direction; being detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational and skills; and
an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease.
Our Growth Culture:
People have been at the center of everything we do. We believe in #empowering employees to #lead, and drive growth. We also believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.