Co-ordinating the proposal process, preparing the actual proposals and presenting them to clients and support business development function to win bids/projects.
1) A Strong Knowledge of RFQ and proposal process is required.
2) Coordinates proposal process, following standard procedures, including planning, review and production of
statements of qualifications.
3) Gathers and researches information to include in proposals, including resumes and project summaries.
4) Provides final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, request for proposal (RFP) compliance
and conformance to established strategies and plans.
5) Updates leads, enquiry, project descriptions and case history in libraries in database.
6) Reviews, organizes, and edits written documentation to improve clarity from sub-ordinates.
7) Review all Process engineering reports periodically to improve systems/processes.
8) Support other business functions with any liaison activities to achieve business goals of organisation
1) Graduate in Degree in Engineering or Science.
2) Post Graduate Degree in International Business, Marketing, Engineering, etc.
3) Demonstrated at least 7 years of working experience in a high-level technology position in a fast-paced and
dynamic business environment with a successful record of accomplishment.
4) Articulate communication skills are mandatory in English, Hindi and any other known languages.
5) Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
6) The ability to work independently and still retain a high level of self-motivation; a possession of a high degree of
professional as well as personal integrity; an ability to work effectively in a group setting and the ability to that
group in a unified direction; being detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational and skills; and
an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease.
7) Approachable and likable individual who is able to make strong and meaningful connections with others.
Our Growth Culture:
People have been at the center of everything we do. We believe in #empowering employees to #lead, and drive growth. We also believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment